The Ultimate Chocolate Fudge Pie





The Ultimate Chocolate Fudge Pie

Original Recipe: http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2011/09/06/the-ultimate-chocolate-fudge-pie/

Ingredients:


  • 12.3 oz silken or firm tofu (I highly recommend Mori-Nu silken-firm or lite for no aftertaste.)

  • 1 tsp cocoa powder

  • 1 tsp pure vanilla extract

  • 2 tablespoons milk of choice

  • scant 1/8 tsp salt

  • 8 to 10 oz chocolate chips (a little over 1 and 1/3c or more)

  • 2-3 tablespoons agave or other sweetener (When I make this just for me, I omit)

  • optional: extracts, flavorings, or liqueurs




Directions:

Melt the chocolate (either on the stove or in the microwave), then throw everything into a food processor and blend until super-smooth. Pour into a pie crust if desired. (I hate pie crust and therefore usually keep it crustless.) Fridge until chilled. This gets firmer and firmer, the longer it sits. (It’s firmer if you use firm tofu and more like mousse pie if you use silken.)
I promise you, everyone will rave about it, and no one will believe it has tofu!!
You truly can make this in just 5 minutes!